Order of the Doggo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

2 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by chalklimestone Sun May 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Every forum needs an introduction thread! Post here to give your platoon-mates a little information about yourself. I'll start:

My name is Chelsea and my gamertag is chalklimestone. I'm 22, I live in Seattle with my husband Twinlighth0use, and I LOVE DOGS! I primarily run medic but will hop on any class to support the squad. My gaming history involves mostly FPS games, such as Call of Duty 1.
chalklimestone
chalklimestone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by xXxvon Sun May 07, 2017 1:38 pm

I guess I'll go next...

I'm Michael aka xXxvon. I'm 29 years old and live in Indiana. I run medic 99% of the time, but I'm also comfortable as a scout. I enjoy tdm the most, but play conquest because it seems to give out the most points per minute. I've played two other battlefield games(1943 and 4), but the majority of my FPS online experience is Call of Duty 1 and Halo 2+3. I've played FPS games since the release of Wolfenstein 3D on floppy disk. I enjoy games enough that I have a room in my house specifically for them. Anything from Atari to PS4(x_X_xvon). Add me Very Happy

xXxvon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum